Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global E-Learning Market 2022-2028” under Services Market Research Report Category. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
Global E-Learning Market, Forecast 2022-2028
E-learning is a type of learning conducted digitally via electronic media, typically involving the internet. It can be accessed via most electronic devices including a computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone, making it a versatile and easy way for students to learn wherever they are. E-learning resources come in a variety of forms – from software programmes and digital courses to interactive online platform and apps. According to market research study published by our company, the market size of the global e-learning sector is expected to rise by USD 166 billion with a CAGR of 12.3% by the end of 2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global e-learning market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the e-learning industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the learning mode, delivery mode, function, end user, and region. The global market for e-learning can be segmented by learning mode: instructor-led, self-paced. Globally, the self-paced segment made up the largest share of the e-learning market. E-learning market is further segmented by delivery mode: learning management software (LMS), packaged content, others.
The packaged content segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Based on function, the e-learning market is segmented into: testing, training. According to the research, the training segment had the largest share in the global e-learning market. On the basis of end user, the e-learning market also can be divided into: corporate, government, higher education, K-12, vocational. E-learning market by region is categorized into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
By learning mode:
By delivery mode:
- learning management software (LMS)
- packaged content
By end user:
- higher education
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World (ROW)
The global e-learning market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Adobe Systems Inc., Aptara Inc., Blackboard, Inc., Cengage Learning Asia Pte Ltd, Chegg, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Cogna Educacao SA, Cornerstone OnDemand, Inc., Coursera Inc., D2L Corporation, Educomp Solutions Ltd., edX Inc., LinkedIn Corporation, Macmillan Publishers International Limited, McGraw-Hill, Oracle Corporation, Pearson plc, SAP SE, Skillsoft Limited, Telefonica, S.A., Think & Learn Private Limited (Byju's), Thomson Reuters Corporation, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global e-learning market.
- To classify and forecast the global e-learning market based on learning mode, delivery mode, function, end user, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global e-learning market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global e-learning market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global e-learning market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global e-learning market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Browse our full report with Table of Content :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 8,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.