Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Soy Protein Ingredients Market 2022-2028”under Food & Beverage Market Research Report. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
Soy Protein refers to the protein that is found in soybeans that is often used to replace animal proteins in an individual's diet. It is good for lowering cholesterol levels, low-density lipoproteins (LDL or bad cholesterol), and triglycerides. The global soy protein ingredients market market is projected to rise by USD 2 billion by 2028,
Soy Protein Market report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global soy protein ingredients market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the soy protein ingredients industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, application, and region. The global market for soy protein ingredients can be segmented by product: soy flours, soy protein concentrates (powder and textured soy concentrate), soy protein isolates, others. The soy protein concentrates segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global soy protein ingredients market. Soy protein ingredients market is further segmented by application: feed, food & beverages, pharmaceuticals & nutraceuticals. The food & beverages segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Based on region, the soy protein ingredients market is segmented into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
- soy flours
- soy protein concentrates (powder and textured soy concentrate)
- soy protein isolates
- food & beverages
- pharmaceuticals & nutraceuticals
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World (ROW)
The food & beverages market is further segmented into bakery & confectionery, dairy replacement products, functional foods, infant nutrition, meat extenders and substitutes, others. The meat extenders and substitutes segment held the largest share of the global soy protein ingredients market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Furthermore, the feed market has been categorized into animal feed, aqua feed, pet food. In 2021, the animal feed segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the soy protein ingredients market.
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global soy protein ingredients market with some of the key players being AG Processing Inc., Archer Daniels Midland Company, Cargill Incorporated, CHS Inc., Devansoy Inc., Fuji Oil Holding Inc., Gushen Biological Technology Group Co., Ltd., International Flavors & Fragrances, Inc., Natural Products Inc. (Grain Processing Corporation), Partner-M CJSC, Patanjali Foods Limited, Sonic Biochem Extractions Pvt. Ltd., The Nisshin OilliO Group, Ltd., The Scoular Company, Wilmar International Limited, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global soy protein ingredients market.
- To classify and forecast the global soy protein ingredients market based on product, application, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global soy protein ingredients market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global soy protein ingredients market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global soy protein ingredients market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global soy protein ingredients market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Browse our full report with Table of Content : https://www.bharatbook.com/report/1370131/global-soy-protein-ingredients-market
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 15,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773