The global report titled as Complementary and Alternative Medicines Market has recently added by Absolute Markets Insights to its huge repository and can be used to gain effective insights into the businesses. It helps to mark the current scenario and historical developments of the market. The global Complementary and Alternative Medicines sector has been examined on the basis of key elements such as products or services, applications, end-users, and technologies. It has been amassed by using primary and secondary research methodologies.
Shifting trends from a standardized treatment approach to a combined treatment, where people were provided natural unconventional treatments along with the standardized treatments is anticipate to assist the Brazil complementary and alternative medicine market. Complementary and alternative medicine includes practices like consumption of dietary supplements, massage therapy, acupuncture and drinking green tea amongst others. A company named Sanofi is one of the leaders under dietary supplements sales in Brazil. However, the company faces intense competition from other market participants owing to the fact that these aforementioned companies tend to offer cheaper alternatives options than those offered by Sanofi. Technological advancements (the Vcaps Plus Purple Carrot and Blue Spirulina capsules by Lonza) carried out by manufacturers for sports nutrition and others high growth market segments is expected to assist the healthy living trend in Brazil
Access the Full Report @ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Complementary-and-Alternative-Medicine-Market-2019-2027-314
In terms of revenue, the Brazil Complementary and Alternative Medicines Market stood at US$ 2,498.24 million in 2018, and is anticipated to reach US$ 9,759.38 million by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 16.4% during the forecast period (2019 – 2027). The detailed research study provides qualitative and quantitative analysis of Brazil complementary and alternative medicine market. The market has been analyzed from demand as well as supply side. The demand side analysis covers market revenue across regions and further across all the major regions. The supply side analysis covers the major market players and their regional and global presence and strategies. The geographical analysis done emphasizes majorly on Brazil.
Key suggestions from the report:
- In terms of geographical locations, the Sao Paulo city accounted for the highest market share in 2018 owing to the huge number of population in the location and increasing prevalence of non-contagious ailments
- Traditional Alternative Medicine Therapy segment hold the largest market share among the different alternative medicine therapy types available in the Brazilian market due to the changing perspective towards a more healthy approach.
- On the basis of age group, adolescent segment hold the largest share in the Brazilian market due to the high prevalence of diseases in the location. According to an article published regarding the effects of Clustering Risk Factors for Non-Communicable Diseases among Adolescents from Southern Brazil, it is been concluded that Adolescents had a high prevalence of simultaneous risk factors for NCDs (Non-Communicable Diseases).
- Key players operating in the Brazil complementary and alternative medicines market are Optum, Inc., Aché, Quantum-Touch, and Herboflora amogst others.
- On the basis of disease Indication, cancer segment is estimated to hold the major share in the market. It has been reported that the cancer burden has risen to 18.1 million cases from 9.6 million cancer cases in 2018.
- On the basis of distribution channel, direct sales segment is estimated to hold the major share in the market owing to the traditional sales concept which is been introduced a long time ago. While e-distribution remains a booming sales distribution mechanism in Brazil.
Brazil Complementary and Alternative Medicines Market:
- By Traditional Alternative Medicine Therapy
- Chinese or Oriental medicine
- By Body Therapy
- Chiropractic and osteopathic medicine
- Body movement therapies
- Tai chi
- By Diet And Herbal Based Therapy
- Dietary supplements
- Herbal medicine
- By Energy Healing Therapy
- Electromagnetic therapy
- By Mind Therapy
- By Others
By Age Group
By Disease Indications
By Distribution Channel
- Direct sales
- Distance Correspondence
- Sao Paulo
- Rio de Janeiro
- Rest of Brazil
Company: Absolute Markets Insights
Email id: email@example.com
Contact Name: Shreyas Tanna