Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on“Global Cell Therapy Biomanufacturing Market 2022-2028”under Life Sciences Market Research Report Category. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
Cell therapies aims to introduce new, healthy cells into a patient's body, to replace the diseased or missing ones. Manufacturing them involves collecting a specific set of cells from the blood, modifying them to produce a more vigorous attack on a patient's cancer cells, and then reinjecting them into the patient. The global cell therapy biomanufacturing market is likely to register a CAGR of over 8.8% with an incremental growth of USD 4 billion during the forecast period 2022-2028.
Global Cell Therapy Biomanufacturing Market report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global cell therapy biomanufacturing market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the cell therapy biomanufacturing industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the application, and region. The global market for cell therapy biomanufacturing can be segmented by application: bone repair, cancer, cardiovascular diseases, neurological disorders, skeletal muscle repair, others. In 2021, the skeletal muscle repair segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the cell therapy biomanufacturing market. Cell therapy biomanufacturing market is further segmented by region: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. North America was the largest contributor to the global cell therapy biomanufacturing market in 2021.
- bone repair
- cardiovascular diseases
- neurological disorders
- skeletal muscle repair
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- MEA (Middle East and Africa)
- Latin America
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including Bone Therapeutics S.A., Caladrius Biosciences, Inc., Iovance Biotherapeutics, Inc., Lonza Group AG, Merck KGaA, Novartis AG, Regen BioPharma, Inc., Regeneus Ltd., The Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (BMS), among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global cell therapy biomanufacturing market.
- To classify and forecast the global cell therapy biomanufacturing market based on application, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global cell therapy biomanufacturing market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global cell therapy biomanufacturing market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global cell therapy biomanufacturing market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global cell therapy biomanufacturing market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Browse our full report with Table of Content : https://www.bharatbook.com/report/1365585/global-cell-therapy-biomanufacturing-market
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Industry Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773