The global Polyester Protective Coatings Market size is expected to reach USD 19.46 Billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 5.5% over the forecast period, according to a latest report by Reports and Data. Rise in infrastructure spending and increase in constructional activities owing to rapid urbanization and population growth is expected to drive market revenue growth during the forecast period. The need to improve connectivity between cities is boosting government investment for infrastructural development. China invested around USD 119 billion for railways and USD 268 billion for road and water transport project in 2019. The need to ensure long service life of the new structures and increase durability of existing ones is boosting demand for protective coatings in the construction industry. Ability of protective coatings to provide protection against corrosion and improve aesthetic appeal of structures is projected to boost revenue growth of the market during the forecast period. Rising need to extend life span of devices and equipment is resulting in ever-increasing demand for protective coatings. Coatings are mostly effective to prevent corrosion of metal substrates by providing a barrier between the metal and its environment. The need to lower the cost of damage caused due to corrosion by application of common coatings is expected to augment demand for protective coatings.
Top Companies Operating in the Global Polyester Protective Coatings Market:
AkzoNobel, PPG Industries, Inc., Sherwin-Williams Company, JOTUN A/S, Hempel A/S, Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd.¸ Sika AG, Kansai Paint Co., Ltd., RPM International Inc., and Axalta Coating Systems, Ltd.
Get a sample copy of the global Polyester Protective Coatings Market report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3575
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- In May 2021, Hempel, which is a world-leading coatings manufacturer, announced the launch of Hempafire Pro 400. Hempafire Pro 400 is a new passive fire protection coating that maintains stability of steel structures in the event of a fire accident for up to 120 minutes. It has been optimized for maximum efficiency in loadings for a 90-minute duration. Exceptionally low loadings help to reduce both total paint consumption and the number of coats required. Intumescent coatings dry faster than similar coatings which help in speeding up the project completion times. The product can be utilized for all steel profile types – for both in-shop and on-site applications and can also be used in harsh exterior conditions and corrosive environments.
- Epoxy segment is expected to account for largest revenue share in global Polyester Protective Coatings Market over the forecast period owing to its increasing usage for growing infrastructure development in developing countries. Optimum protection against abrasion, extreme temperatures, corrosive fluids, and turbulence provided by epoxy coating is boosting its demand across various end-use industries.
- Solvent-borne segment is expected to register significant revenue growth over the forecast period. Solvent-borne protective coatings are increasingly utilized for offering protection against corrosion as it is less susceptible to environmental conditions such as humidity and temperature during the curing phase compared to water-borne protective coatings.
- Construction segment is expected to account for a considerable revenue share in the global Polyester Protective Coatings Market. Need for new structures with a long service life and better durability of existing ones is driving the usage of protective coatings on concrete.
- The Polyester Protective Coatings Market in Asia Pacific is expected to account for largest revenue share over the forecast period. Increase in construction activities in developing countries of the region owing to rapid industrialization and urbanization and growth in population is expected to drive the market growth in the region during the forecast period.
Read full Report Description @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/protective-coatings-market
Key Regional Markets Covered in the Report:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Polyester Protective Coatings Market Segmentation
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons, 2018-2028)
Formulation Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons, 2018-2028)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons, 2018-2028)
- Oil & Gas
Request a customized copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3575
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization or any query about the report contents, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
Get Explore Latest Research Reports:
Special and Extruded Graphite Market:https://www.unitedway.org/?URL=https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/special-and-extruded-graphite-market
Unleaded Gasoline Market:https://davidbyrne.com/?URL=https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/unleaded-gasoline-market
Water-based PUR-system Market:https://www.swrve.com/?URL=https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/water-based-pur-system-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370