Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on“Global Data Loss Prevention Market 2022-2028”under Services Market Research Report Category. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
The Global Data Loss Prevention Market size is projected to grow by USD 4.0 billion from 2022 to 2028, registering a CAGR of 22.3 percent.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global data loss prevention market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the data loss prevention industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the deployment, solution, end user, and region. The global market for data loss prevention can be segmented by deployment: on-premise, cloud based. The on-premise segment was the largest contributor to the global data loss prevention market in 2021. Data loss prevention market is further segmented by solution: network DLP, endpoint DLP, data center and storage based DLP. According to the research, the network DLP segment had the largest share in the global data loss prevention market. Based on end user, the data loss prevention market is segmented into: telecommunication, financial, government, healthcare, industrial, retail, others. The telecommunication segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. On the basis of region, the data loss prevention market also can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Globally, North America made up the largest share of the data loss prevention market.
By deployment: on-premise, cloud based
By solution: network DLP, endpoint DLP, data center and storage based DLP
By end user: telecommunication, financial, government, healthcare, industrial, retail, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Data Loss Prevention Market, including Broadcom Inc., Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., Digital Guardian Inc., Forcepoint LLC, McAfee Corp., Proofpoint Inc., Trend Micro Inc., among others.
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global data loss prevention market.
- To classify and forecast the global data loss prevention market based on deployment, solution, end user, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global data loss prevention market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global data loss prevention market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global data loss prevention market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global data loss prevention market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Browse our full report with Table of Content : https://www.bharatbook.com/report/1388935/global-data-loss-prevention-market
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Industry Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773