It is generally recommended to book flights early to take advantage of early-bird savings, but have you ever considered what would happen if your plans changed at the last minute? If this bothers you during early reservations, don't worry; the airline allows you to manage your existing reservation without having to leave the house. Without the assistance of a professional, Qantas Manage Booking allows you to examine or amend your schedule. All you have to do is follow the step-by-step instructions and make the necessary changes. The rules may be found here.
* First, open the official Qantas Airlines website in your computer browser.
* When you select Manage My Qantas Booking from the drop-down menu, a new page will appear on the screen.
* Fill in the essential details, such as the Booking/Flight Credit/Voucher Reference and Last Name.
* Access your itinerary by clicking the 'Manage Booking' option.
* The travel information will now be presented on the screen, and you may make any changes you like to it.