An erudite report of a worldwide Progressive Web Apps market is recently published by Absolute Markets Insights. The statistical report offers an appropriate analysis of recent trends and technological advancements in global regions such as North America, Latin America, Asia-Pacific, Africa, and India. The data further also applies useful tools, methodologies and standard operating procedures carried out by top-level industries to support its analysis. Moreover, it also applies other effective exploratory techniques such as primary and secondary research techniques. Some of the distinctive market key components of the global Progressive Web Apps market have been studied in order to get accurate market information about the requirements of the businesses. Financial and economic aspects of the businesses are also presented by means of graphical presentation techniques such as charts, graphs, tables, and pictures. The entire demand and supply chain is explained with the help of penetrative insight into the businesses.
For More Information Click@https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Progressive-Web-Apps-Market-2019-2027-414
Key Findings of the Report:
- In terms of revenue, global progressive web apps market is expected to reach US$ 10,149 million by 2030, owing to progressive web apps being a viable less expensive alternative to native apps.
- Dynamic web apps have become extremely popular due to social networking websites SUCH as twitter, Facebook etc. and ecommerce websites such as amazon, eBay etc. By Application, Dynamic web application is expected to witness significant growth in the coming years.
- Since cost is one of the major benefits of progressive web apps, popularity is highest amongst small and medium enterprises which has limited R&D spending. However, large organizations have also started launching progressive web apps which have fetched them rich dividends. For example, Forbes after launching its progressive web apps, witnessed 20% decrease in bounce rates and 65% increase in average session times.
- Progressive web apps are being used by various industry verticals with desirable results. For example, The Weather Channel is a popular and reputed media channel which forecasts weather. Load time was a concern with the channel’s native app. After launching progressive web app, the load time improved by 80%. By industry vertical, media and entertainment segment accounted for more than 20% of the global progressive web apps market.
List of Companies Covered in the Report: Angular, Cloud Four, Inc, DockYard, Inc, Enonic AS, Evan You (Vuejs), Facebook Inc. (React), GoodBarber, Google Developers (Chrome DevTools, Lighthouse, Workbox), Hidden Brains InfoTech, IBM Corp., Ionic, Kreyon, Microsoft, Netsmartz, Nexivo Consulting Private Limited, Nine Hertz, Preact, Redux, SNSEpro, TechnoScore.com, The Polymer Project, Unyscape Infocom, Webpack amongst others
Global Progressive Web App Market:
- Tools and Libraries
- Dynamic Web Application
- Static Web Application
By End Users
- Small and Midsized Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
By Industry Vertical
- Media and Entertainment
- Travel and Tourism
- Retail and E-Commerce
- Real Estate
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
Company: Absolute Markets Insights
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Name: Shreyas Tanna