Electronic Medical Record Market Overview
The research provides in-depth discussion of Electronic Medical Record market and overall industry trends . The analysis on the market contains data from the past as well as projections for the future, along with demand, application specifics, pricing trends, and company shares of the top Electronic Medical Record by region. The study segments the market size, both in terms of volume and value, based on the many application types as well as geographic locations.
The electronic medical record market was valued at USD 27,100 million in 2019 and is expected to grow with a CAGR of 6.3%.
, Cerner Corporation (the U.S.), Epic Systems Corporation (the U.S.), Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. (the U.S.), MEDITECH (the U.S.), GE Healthcare (the U.S.), NextGen Healthcare (the U.S.), Intersystems Corporation (the U.S.), Cantata Health (the U.S.), Advanced-Data Systems Corporation (the U.S.), CureMD (the U.S.),
Request Sample Report of Electronic Medical Record Market @ https://straitsresearch.com/report/electronic-medical-record-market/request-sample
The research methodology used to estimate and forecast the size of the Electronic Medical Record Market Analysis began with collecting the data on the revenues of key vendors through secondary sources like company websites, annual reports, press releases, financial data, investor presentations of companies, articles, news, white papers, certified publications, and government publishing sources. Furthermore, the report considers the vendor offerings to determine the market segmentation.
By Component Software Services Hardware By Application General Application Specialty-Based By Delivery Mode Cloud-based On-Premise By End-User Hospital and Clinics Diagnostic Centers Ambulatory Care Research Laboratories
The report forecasts revenue growth at all the geographic levels and provides an in-depth analysis of the latest industry trends and development patterns from 2021 to 2030 in each of the segments and sub-segments. Some of the major geographies included in the market are given below:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico)
- Middle East & Africa
Key Findings of the Report:
- The Electronic Medical Record Market forecast is studied from 2021 to 2030.
- The research study includes a thorough analysis of the current research and developments in the market globally.
- The report presents a market definition along with the list of leading players and analyses their strategies to determine the market's competitive outlook.
- The report also studies the drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges of the Electronic Medical Record Market.
- The study provides the historical data and forecasts revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to five main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa.
- The market for Electronic Medical Record is partially consolidated and competitive in nature, with the presence of leading players.
Buy Now: https://straitsresearch.com/buy-now/electronic-medical-record-market/global/
Other features of the report:
- Gives a thorough analysis of the key strategies with a focus on the corporate structure, R&D methods, localization strategies, production capabilities, sales, and performance in various companies.
- Provides valuable insights on the product portfolio, including product planning, development, and positioning.
- Analyses the role of key Electronic Medical Record market players and their partnerships, mergers, and acquisitions.
StraitsResearch.com is a leading research and intelligence organization, specializing in research, analytics, and advisory services along with providing business insights & research reports.
Address: 825 3rd Avenue, New York, NY, USA, 10022
Tel: +1 6464807505, +44 203 318 2846